In order to prolong the life of your fur hats and clothing, use the following simple guide.
- Steam or launder
- Store in plastic bags
- Store in cedar closets
- Dry next to heat sources
- Spray with chemicals
- Gently shake off excess snow or water
- Dry at room temperature in well-ventilated spaces
- Use soft bristle brushes to remove dust or dirt
- Store in dark, dry, and cool areas
- Use canvas bags for long-term storage
- Use professional fur cleaning services
For additional information, please see our blog.