1. EligibilityIn order to use the website, you must be at least 18 years old and able to enter into contracts. By using the website, you represent and warrant that you meet the requirements listed above, and that you will not use the website in a way that violates any laws or regulations. Note that by representing and warranting, you are making a legally enforceable promise. We may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
2. TermWhen you sign up and agree to these Terms, the agreement between you and us is formed, and the term of the agreement will begin. The term will continue for as long as you have an account or until you or we terminate the agreement in accordance with these Terms, whichever happens first.
3. Account TerminationYou or us may terminate the agreement at any time and for any reason by terminating your account or giving notice to the other party. If your account is inactive for 24 or more months, we may terminate the account. Once your account is terminated, you acknowledge and agree that we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it.
4. ChangesWe may change any of the Terms by posting a revised version on our website. Such new Terms will be effective immediately and apply to any continued or new use of the website. We may change the website at any time, and we may discontinue the website at any time.
5. Your DataYou are responsible for keeping your account credentials confidential. You are also responsible for any account that you have access to and any activity occurring in such account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized access or use of your accounts. We are not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords that are caused by or result from your negligence. We do not have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only provide you with instructions on how to reset your password. In addition, you represent and warrant that all information you provide to us when you establish an account, and when you access and use the website, is and will remain complete and accurate.
6. Proprietary RightsAll content found on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Nicom Solutions LLC or its content suppliers and is protected by the United States and international copyright laws. We and our affiliates respect intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the information specified below via email at [email protected] or postal mail to 4445 Corporation Ln Ste 264, Virginia Beach VA 23462, United States. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and our affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- Electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website, including the SKU, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- Statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.